Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Remembering 2009 - January - July

The year 2009 in pictures!!!
Ok, This project was much bigger than I thought it would be and I spent way too much time trying to make it perfect ( for who, I wonder b/c I think it is just for me.) Also, I  just started the blog in November.  In an attempt to make up for not recording the first part of the year, this is HUGE!  This is why I need to try to document during the year.  I also made note that my photo taking is lacking. I certainly have the boys well documented, but not much else.  I am anxious to get this first part posted and my boys are one their way in to "help" so this is it.

January  Markie has just turned one and Andrew is on the verge of turning 3.  The only real photos we have are the portraits taken in December.

February -
Andrew turns 3
His first real birthday party with friends. He loves cars, particularly Lightning McQueen. We had a pinata and he LOVED it. Unfortunately we got no photos of children actually hitting the pinata.
My sister Michelle and family went to Disney world in November and sent us this hat. Mark LOVED it and wore it all of the time.
.
Andrew feeding Mark
I had forgotten about this day until I saw the photo. I set Andrew (fully clothed) up outside with a large bowl full of water for some water play. The next thing I know, he was naked and in the bowl.
We enjoyed a great visit from our Illinois friends, the Yocca's. Samuel, Andrew, and Mark had a wonderful time.

March Early march was chilly, but we still enjoyed a trip to the Houston Zoo. The end of March was warm and breezy and perfect for BLUEBONNET photos. It appears to be a tradition here to take photos of your babies in the spring bluebonnets. As long as we are here, we will abide by that tradition. We also went to the Washington on the Brazos living farm.


Here is a photo of the pirate ship that daddy built for the boys in the back yard. He built it back in January.

May - July 
Here is where my documentation of the photos (and my memory) is fuzzy.  Although I have Jan - April files and August - December, May - July is not properly filed.  SO, I am just going to throw in some miscellaneous photos here of the boys.  I know that we enjoyed a wonderful visit from Uncle Don, Aunt Kathy, Taylor and Hayley in July, but can't find any photos.  I'm not sure we took any.






Andrew loves to build things. This is his zoo. He was very proud.
A rare photo of Mommy and Mark (I am usually the one taking the photos). He still loves his bottle and this is his baby, which he sleeps with every night.
Mark loves blueberries. He could eat a whole cup for breakfast.

Markie being Mischivious.

1 comment:

  1. Oy! It looked way better than this in the publishing page. I have sooo much to learn.

    ReplyDelete